Understanding debt management is critical for wealth creation.
“Compound interest is the eighth wonder of the world. He who understands it, earns it, he who doesn’t pays it.” Albert Einstein
Debt is compounding interest that works in favour of lenders, not borrowers. You need to understand it and take control of it.
You need a plan to get rid of all credit card debt, personal loans and car loans, and you need a well-structured mortgage that will help you pay down your debt as fast as possible.
Together we will work out mathematically and emotionally how much you can comfortably borrow, taking into account how long term debt impacts your current and future lifestyle.
It can be very tempting to go for that slightly more expensive property. You need to be very careful.
Before I arrange your mortgage we’ll consider:
- How property fits in with your lifestyle goals
- Why it is in your best interest to have a 20% deposit
- Loan Mortgage Insurance, who it protects and how much it costs
- The percentage of your income needed to repay your debt
- The difference between paying down debt, redraw and offset
- Risk management strategies should your circumstances change
I’m here to
- simplify the complicated
- answer any questions you might have
- find the right mortgage for the right amount
- make the process as painless as possible
- take care of everything from beginning to end
Nicole Heales is a Credit Representative No 408933 of Finsure Finance & Insurance Pty Ltd Australian Credit Licence No 384704.
View Mortgage Broker Profile here.
View Credit Guide here.
View Lenders Panel here.